What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji To Play against Parramatta

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would not play him. Could be another Harry Seijka scenario. Bought him for NRL ended up getting injured in his first Cutters game. Not worth the risk.

pinkmoon

Juniors
I don't think he was as bad as many have made out; he will get better no doubt. I agree with Red though, he is overweight and has been for a long time. He should slim down and use the speed and evasion that was always his strength. The ball playing should play second fiddle to the running game for Benji!

gregstar

Referee
that's the problem.

his strength of running / evasion is behind him. he is not an organiser & never has been.

jenninga

First Grade
I don't think he was as bad as many have made out; he will get better no doubt. I agree with Red though, he is overweight and has been for a long time. He should slim down and use the speed and evasion that was always his strength. The ball playing should play second fiddle to the running game for Benji!

Thought he did quite well considering it was his first run with a new team which is down on confidence.Rather he trains with the team rather than play for the Cutters,both he and the team need to familiarise each other.
Always thought his stepping style may slow down with age,but his style of taking the line on is what we have been waiting for a long time from a half.

pinkmoon

Juniors
Thought he did quite well considering it was his first run with a new team which is down on confidence.Rather he trains with the team rather than play for the Cutters,both he and the team need to familiarise each other.
Always thought his stepping style may slow down with age,but his style of taking the line on is what we have been waiting for a long time from a half.

agree on all counts.