What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji v Leuluai

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Australian Schoolboys meet the Junior Kiwis at Porirua Stadium, 3pm Sat 4th October.

NZ media reports:
A tantalising prospect in this return game is the potential match up between Australian Schoolboys stand-off and Benji Marshall and Warriors stand-off Thomas Leuluai.

The Australians beat the Junior Kiwi's 14 - 4 in difficult conditions at North Harbour Stadium on Sat 27th September.

Benji and Ben Roberts are in the Australian side. Sam Moa is injured. Bronson Harrison does not seem to have been selected for the Kiwis.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mate wish these games got some sort of TV coverage in Australia.

Nothing beats a good old test between Australia and NZ with any sport at any level :D

accy stanley

Juniors
Wish it was on TV in nz never mind Oz. Benji is on the bench tonight presume they are saving him for Sat. Someone asked about Dean Collis can't remember who but he's playing tonight.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah its a fair call to suggest benji will be better but i'd be fair and give thomas a chance to prove he can suceed too.

B_Tiger

Juniors
southern warrior said:
Tigerpete said:
Yeah its a fair call to suggest benji will be better but i'd be fair and give thomas a chance to prove he can suceed too.

well thomas is only 18 and has only play 12 fg matches.

shit, didn't realise he was that young. I suppose he's got a fair while to develop then.

Latest posts