What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji's Playing

innsaneink

Referee
He will have his hands full with Hookey and Doogs, will also take
all his skill to get past them.
Too bad Craigie's in PL....Benji put him on his
arse big time in Gosford....woulda loved to see that again.
Hope he gets plenty of ball.

rastus

Juniors
tiger pride said:
Replacing Shane Elford in the centres. Thoughts?

If McDougall & Hookey show the same form as they did against the roosters they will absolutely monster little Benji :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
This no doubt will be a test for benji, so far though he hasnt looked out of place anywhere.......i know im not the only one who has the confindence in him to handle this.

Lochie

Juniors
Damnit. I hope Sheens starts Halatau in the centres and benches Benji - I just dont like the idea of either Hookey or Mad Dog running at him fresh into the game.

TontTiger

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
This no doubt will be a test for benji, so far though he hasnt looked out of place anywhere.......i know im not the only one who has the confindence in him to handle this.

Yeah it was funny watching Berrigan in the Centres last weekend. I reckon benji will go well.. but I'd have to say that we have got one of the smallest back lines in the comp on todays team. Hope they run rings around the bunnies and make them look like the ordinary team they are without Hills starch

TontTiger

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Wilson will mark up against Mad Dog no matter who is playing ;-)
Good philosophy Mighty Tiger. without dreams you have nothing, and confidence is everything. If you believe in yourself you can do anything.. Like the igers will be in the top 8 this season and I will be a happy camper