What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett makes move on Dragon’s young gun.

True_Believer

Juniors
I'm not convinced they were "sulking" or whether they were just "disappointed". I don't recall hearing anything definitive one way or the other.

If the latter, I'd say that's entirely understandable.
Either way, it's an opportunity to prove you deserve the spot. If reports are true that at least one is looking elsewhere, then they really need to get a grip. These players don't have dibs on a spot in the team - especially if they are not playing to their potential.

Dragons4me

Juniors
I'm not convinced they were "sulking" or whether they were just "disappointed". I don't recall hearing anything definitive one way or the other.

If the latter, I'd say that's entirely understandable.

I watched the KOE game with Sullivan and Sloan and I will say it was great to see some real attacking football coming from their involvement. Their time will come. They're that good together. In the meantime, no-one knows the real situation. It's all Chinese whispers. Time to move on to the next rumour.