What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett to leave Brisbane after 2019 NRL season

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My physio works at Easts Tigers and has done work with QLD residents team and has had close connections through a lot of people at the QRL and he has meet Seibold and he can't speak more highly enough of him and he has meet the likes of Bellamy and Bennett. I will be surprised if Seibold is a one hit wonder as a coach.
My physio says he's a prick

Last Week

Bench
My physio works at Easts Tigers and has done work with QLD residents team and has had close connections through a lot of people at the QRL and he has meet Seibold and he can't speak more highly enough of him and he has meet the likes of Bellamy and Bennett. I will be surprised if Seibold is a one hit wonder as a coach.

I've heard the same thing from managers. He's been around for a while and he's a smart operator.

Frederick

Staff member
List of Plan A's
  • P̶a̶u̶l̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶
  • C̶r̶a̶i̶g̶ ̶B̶e̶l̶l̶a̶m̶y̶
  • A̶n̶t̶h̶o̶n̶y̶ ̶S̶e̶i̶b̶o̶l̶d̶
  • Kevin Walters

If coaches keep rejecting them, it won't be long until this guy is their Plan A

images.jpeg

Frederick

Staff member
Bennett? I'd have him at the Riff, the Dragons seem to think he's OK too. He won't have trouble getting another job.
Bennett and Gould trying to run the same club? That's an implosion waiting to happen

TheFrog

Coach
Bennett and Gould trying to run the same club? That's an implosion waiting to happen
Gus would definitely have to pull his head in. None of this telling the coach how to run his bench in public during a trial as happened with the last bloke. Anyway it looks highly unlikely to happen now.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Surely the old coot retires.

He's got nothing better to do than hang around fit young muscular naked men in the dressing room?

Fire

First Grade
I’d say they are trying to tempt another club to take him off their hands in 2019.

God I hope the Dragons do.
Agreed. Saints roster would have to look juicy af to Wayne.

Lot's of cougars down here, too. Is The Vinyl Room still open at Gymea? Wayne would love the shit out of that place.

Get after it, Wayne.

Latest posts