What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bert the bus driver

sooty

Juniors
Saw Brett Kenny today driving the club golf cart delivering people to their parked cars. Looks like his role on the maintenance staff extends to driving duties. Anyone know what is happening there?

I know he's not everyones cup of tea and he's not the greatest coach but don't knock a man when he's down. At least he's not on the dole.

I know he's not everyones cup of tea and he's not the greatest coach but don't knock a man when he's down. At least he's not on the dole.

It may not even be like that, Jake.

Seriously, imagine how cool it would be to have blokes like Kenny, Price, Guru, Edgey etc driving the golf cart at the Leagues? Maybe it was something like that.

Geez im glad this was not about the porcelain bus - i was a bit concerned for a moment, how far downhill he had gone & where it had taken place.....

:D

sooty

Juniors

Didnt mean that Jake. More along the lines of probably a good gig for him after last years coaching woes. Hope he is happy as he is a true legend of the club. Was also thinkin it would be good for many punters to hear a story or two on the way to their car from Bert. Any benefit for the club and its patrons is great. Just dont know wether he would be happy staying in that role based on his previous statements.

Latest posts