What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ANZAC jersey?

Who had the best ANZAC jersey?

• Canberra

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • North Queensland

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Parramatta

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Penrith

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Sydney

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • South Sydney

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters

Blues Riff

Bench

I hope we use this one for the next few years. It's surely worth more than one run. After that gutsy, against the odds win, I finally ordered mine.
The real question is "2nd best ANZAC jersey?" I think the Raiders looked great on the field. I hope all clubs can take our lead in future regarding the sponsors.

shinobi

Juniors
best was the panthers by a million miles. Worst by far was the Warriors what a mess of a jersey. If there can be any positives i guess its good they didnt do the silhouette think like everyone else did.

GongPanther

Referee
I did a bit of online banking to assure enough funds were available,by the time I got back to the Panthers shop order page,they had run out of my size.(3-1/2 kegs)

Saint Doc

Coach
For the sake of being complete

7sg5hjs5a-front.jpg

Tigers1986

Juniors
Penrith's is easily the best looking jersey. Wests' jersey is second.

Souths may as well have not bothered. Crown couldn't shrink for ONE game?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Really like the look of the Penrith jersey, and the Chooks one is a nice, simple design which also looks really good. The Warriors one is a bit tacky I reckon.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Just a suggestion, but instead of a tacky print with a sponsors over the top likely most teams used, how about throwback old style jerseys with zero sponsorship on them

MarkC

Juniors
I voted Penrith, but Canberra was also very good.

I like to concept as a one-off or perhaps limited to one or 2 matches, and not more than 4 teams.
You want to keep it special, not make it routine.

Team can and should do other special occasion jerseys, again, probably no more than 1 or 2 special jerseys per year, but they do add interest, and there are probably some fans who will want to collect them.
The signed editions can always be auctioned for charity, and that is a good thing.