What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ball League

zombie jesus

Staff member
This kinda fizzled out with people not signing up. Maybe next year, I'll get onto it earlier.

zombie jesus

Staff member
So it's off? Just came in to check when the draft is

I'll see if I can set the draft up and if people want to show they can, I'm not sure the site will let me start a draft if owners haven't logged in to claim their team. I'll look at it over the weekend.

kurt faulk

Coach

Let's go up against the computer and see who's better.

If the computer wins I'll let it draft for me in the high rollers next season.

zombie jesus

Staff member
There's a draft set for 9pm on Tuesday. For those that don't show, they'll automatically switch to autopick after 2 missed picks. 1 minute timer.

nick87

Coach

Let's go up against the computer and see who's better.

If the computer wins I'll let it draft for me in the high rollers next season.

Haha, i run a mates league, with 8 close friends, a few years ago another mate of ours wanted to have a crack and we expanded out to 10, with the 10th being "John Fantasy" filled with guys like Kurt Warner and Steve Slaton so they wouldnt effect the waiver wire, as commish at the end of each week id score adjust John's score to be the average of other 9 scores.

so if you played John Fantasy, you'd have to be above average for the week to get a win.

John Fantasy ran 3rd and came within a f**king WHISKER of playing our championship game :D

kurt faulk

Coach

so it will be 8 of us vs 4 computer teams. bring it on.

i hope everyone knows what time the draft is.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ausknight has logged in so we've got 2 teams on autodraft. The rest will switch to autodraft if there are 2 consecutive missed picks.

Autodraft setting is this one... The system will automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player, on the owner's "My Draft List" player ranking, and then once that list is exhausted, according to the recommendations from Fantasy Sharks Draft Coach.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Draft order

1.01 1. Maniac Marauders
1.02 2. Victorious Secret
1.03 3. AusKnightRKO
1.04 4. Kupp Cooks Woods
1.05 5. Tom155
1.06 6. The Ginger Jesus
1.07 7. The Sixth Wentz
1.08 8. Your Computer Overlord Pick will be automatically made for this franchise as soon as they get on the clock.
1.09 9. ABKurt Jesus87155 Tribute Team
1.10 10. Your Other Computer Overlord Pick will be automatically made for this franchise as soon as they get on the clock.
1.11 11. Randy Marsh's enormous cags
1.12 12. ZJ