What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to sit at Canberra Stadium

Hi there - I'm going to my first game at Canberra Stadium against Canterbury, travelling up from interstate.

Just wondering where is the best place to sit? I'd like the best view possible!

Cheers.

Timbo

Staff member
At home on TV right now.

If you have to go, the Meninga stand or the Gregan-Larkham stand are the best options.

Cheaper option would be the inner bowl on the western side.

bileduct

Coach
This is a 7:45PM friday night game and it's starting to get cold in Canberra, so dress appropriately.

Bay 27 or either side in the Gregan-Larkham stand (east) is your best bet for a grandstand view, otherwise Bay 69 or either side on the eastern inner bowl is good too.

Seating layout is here - http://www.canberrastadium.com.au/ticketing/seating_plan.php

I would also recommend parking on the eastern side of the stadium, and parking as far down the row (from the point you are directed to enter) as you possibly can. By far the easiest way to get out after the game.

I love sitting in the inner bowl , I prefer the West side ( bay 67 ) as well. Weather permitting ,if its raining then I would head up into the stand.

It took me ages to get out last year on the East side mind you there was 26000 , I dont think you will have an issue this time round.

Thanks for all the replies! I agree, not the best season to go watch for the first time, but seeing as I usually watch the Raiders get smashed by the Storm down here in Melb, might be a pleasant change to maybe see a win. Or 10 losses in a row!

Latest posts