What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to watch the footy in Parra.

Pugzley

Hey guys, I'm planning to go to Parramata this Saturday to watch them take on the Warriors. Anyone know where I can find cheap beers and a big screen to watch it?

oldmancraigy

Coach
There's this place in Parramatta where they are really keen on the footy.

I can't think what it is called. But they have big screens, and food, and drinks, and lots of Parra fans.

Pugzley

There's this place in Parramatta where they are really keen on the footy.

I can't think what it is called. But they have big screens, and food, and drinks, and lots of Parra fans.

Woolpack Hotel? They got cheap beers, been there 2-3 times but last I saw, they were crowded around a small flatscreen tv in the beergarden while they watched the footy.

Bigfella

Coach
To really soak up the atmosphere of the big game against the Warriors you should probably head over to Auckland

There are a few blokes who are heading down the Canberra to watch the Eels, so if you can work out where they live you could break in, steal their beer and watch their big TV (you might have to check the IQ2 box to see if they still have the Warriors game on tape though). So many wins.

whall15

Coach
This weekend's going to be quite difficult, having to play the Storm, the Raiders and the Panthers in consecutive nights.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm planning to go to Parramata this Saturday to watch them take on the Warriors. Anyone know where I can find cheap beers and a big screen to watch it?

So if we beat the Warriors we only need Storm to beat Broncos and were in the 8

happy days =P~

Pugzley

Sorry boys. I meant the Raiders. Got our matches mixed up... So, the Leagues club is the best place to watch the footy? What about the Parra RSL? How big are their screens their?

Parra

Referee
Leagues Club. RSL might not even know the game is on.

My second choice would be the Tollgate. No big screens their though, just the footy and the crowd to entertain you later in the night.

Travel further afield and try the Quakers Inn.

Latest posts