What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best player from your club that...

weasel

First Grade
If you're counting City vs Country as rep footy then most of our full-strength squad is ineligible. I'd have to say Dean Young.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Michael Monaghan, Anthony Watmough, Jason King, Brett Stewart (played in the NSw u19's this year, does that count?)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not including City/Country (if i did there wouldnt be any players to nominate!) i would say Ryan Cross. Closely followed by Tupou.

brook

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
Bronson Harrison or Dene Halatau

nah at this point in time I'd actually go with Anthony Laffranchi

although this time next year I expect I'll be saying Bronson and Robbie Farah (or possibly even dave pangai who I still hold has more natural talent than anyone else in the club at any grade - when he hits first grade he'll make his mark quickly)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mark O'Niel very simular to Ricko in that he does all the dirty work, plays 80 minutes, makes 20-30 tackles a game, and makes 20 hit ups a game (when he isn't getting belted around the head of course!)