What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Punk Band Heat #3

Favourite Band

• Dashboard Confessional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Charlotte

• Millencolin

• Pennywise

• Saves The Day

• Sum 41

• The Clash

• The Vines

• Wakefield

• Total voters

ParraMatt

Bench
The top 2 from each of the 4 heats will go in the final so we will have 8 Bands battling off for the final. 2 days to vote and then on Wednesday we will start the "best Punk band Final" You might not not many of the bands but just vote for your favourite. Should be interesting to find out who is the Number 1 Punk Band according to all the League Forummers.

nibbs

Bench
I must say, Michael Bolton and Fanny Magnets are looking strong too. Looks like a close one.

ParraMatt

Bench
Earl said:
I'm a huge fan of DC and Good Charlotte.

Parramatt I would call The Vines more rock than punk.

yeh Mate, I Agree. Same with Grinspoon, 28 Days and The Living End but I thought it'd be good to put them in with the punk because they have a some punk in them.

Anonymous

Juniors
As long as the Clash, the Ramones or the Sex Pistols win the whole bloody thing then I'll be happy. The only other acceptable wins would be NOFX and the Offspring. Anyone else would be a tragedy and a total injustice.