What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best seats Brisbane

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm traveling up from Sydney for the Tigers V Broncos game and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what bay I should try for. I would ideally like to sit at the closest bay to where the players run on to the field.
Would that be on the East side or the West side?

some11

Referee
Hey mate, teams enter the ground via the tunnels on the western stand with the away team entering between section 302 & 303.

The first few rows of 302 would be right behind the bench and 303 right near where they run out.

Be prepared to pay through the nose or chance your arm at buying $50 early bird junior tickets - the gate people don't check as there's too many people going through and just walk straight past the ushers to your seats. And remember your ticket covers public transport if you need it.

3kzgPgK.png

Bza3HYs.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts