What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best "small" player

Who is the best non-post player in the NBA

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Mac

• Dwayne Wade

• Carmelo

• Vince Carter

• Total voters
Leaving out post players like Shaq and Duncan, who do you think is the best player in the NBA. I think Lebron will be soon, but is he now?

I'm sure some will think I left out some valid choices too.

tiburon

Juniors
Hahahaha if these guys are small then what is Iverson and many others?

Lebron is probably the best out of that list, though Carter has improved a LOT since leaving Toronto, i'm a big fan of McGrady but you can't deny Lebron he is pretty much the best atm.

edabomb

First Grade
tiburon said:
Hahahaha if these guys are small then what is Iverson and many others?

Lebron is probably the best out of that list, though Carter has improved a LOT since leaving Toronto, i'm a big fan of McGrady but you can't deny Lebron he is pretty much the best atm.

Agree with everything, except I reckon Wade is awesome.

If I was drafting this 6 I'd go:
1. LeBron
2. TMac
3. Wade
4. Kobe
5. Vince
6. Carmello

However, the Cavs have been very dissapointing of late!!!

edabomb

First Grade
I think Kobe's lost the mental edge. I'm doubting he's ever gonna get it back. I loved him as Shaqs cocky sidekick!!!!

Marduk

Juniors
Kobe Bryant

He's done so much already and he's only 26. Lots more to come from him.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Earl Boykins is the best "SMALL" player in the NBA hands down :p

Out of non post players i would pick Bron first then Wade second.

Mr Saab

Referee
Marduk said:
Kobe Bryant

He's done so much already and he's only 26. Lots more to come from him.

done what? he won 3 rings courtesy of one Shaquille O'Neal. Kobe has not dont too much this year has he? Sure he is close to 30 a game in scoring, but what it comes down to is the Wins and Losses...and Shaq is looking mighty pretty down in the south east. Kobe will never see another ring ever again

I have trouble liking Kobe, but for pure individual talent he's right up there with anyone. I don't think he's as good as Jordan, but he does a lot of Jordan-like things. And I wouldn't count him and the Lakers out as far as future titles - he's still young, and the Lakers have the resources to buy more talent. (Though I admit it remains to be seen if Mitch Kupchak has jerry West's magic touch at putting together a team.)

Mr Saab

Referee
i have never liked Kobe. Sure, he has done many things on the court that have impressed me, but it didnt make me like him as a player.
There is only one MJ and to me Kobe is an MJ wannabe. His jump shot his almost the same, he talks alot like MJ....but he doesnt have the mental toughness of MJ.
Lakers will be competitive again...i mean hey, we are talking LA here. The Lakers are the blue chip team of the Cal region with the absence of an NFL team...they need to become competitive again.
Lakers will be back, but not back in the jewellery scene (rings)