What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to watch NBA League Pass?

Cartman

Juniors
Looking for the easiest way to watch league pass on a samsung tv without having to drag the laptop out each time. I used the work around to get the app on the ps4 season before last but it wouldn't work last season. I do have an old chromecast that I was using for when I was watching on the tv on the patio, but it was starting to drop out a fair bit and lagged a heap when you tried to skip ahead. I did like the fact that it was easy to move to any tv I wanted to stream to so I was looking at a new chromecast, anyone use them or have any other recommendations?

JokerEel

First Grade
Get the HD chromecast and the use the app of your phone worked best for me last season.

Cartman

Juniors
Yeah cheers mate. Would be great if a tv app could be released for Australia but until then that looks like the way I will go.

Latest posts