What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Winger

Whos the best winger

• Brett Steward

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • Eric Grothe

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters

willvillain

Juniors
Faster? Stewart.
Stronger? Grothe.
Better? Grothe is the better winger quite easily. Stewart is the better fullback quite easily. Which one would you prefer to have in your team? For how he plays, I'd take Grothe, but Brett is recently adding different dimensions to his game - short kicks and some playmaking options.

willvillain

Juniors
Oh, and I voted for Brett because I think this is a crap thread and I want to distort your results. Yes, I am a merkin.

Kiwi

First Grade
I voted for Stewart because

A - You spelt his name wrong
B - Only Grothe is a winger
C - I'm a bastard

Mr Saab

Referee
the difference between the speed of Grothe and Stewart is alot smaller than the difference between the 2 in terms of strength.
Grothe is the winner.

Kris_man

Bench
Brett Stewart better than Guru imo. Grothe is a finisher, a great finisher, but Stewart can chime in the backline and create something, he doesn't rely on work from his inside men as much as Grothe does - love it!

Brett Steward though, watch out for this bloke - the next big thing.