What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bevan and Haddin to tour.

Kasper

Bench
Bevan and Haddin have been added to the one day squad to tour srilanka.

The one-day squad: Ricky Ponting (captain), Adam Gilchrist (vice-captain), Michael Bevan, Michael Clarke, Jason Gillespie, Brad Haddin, Ian Harvey, Matthew Hayden, Brad Hogg, Michael Kasprowicz, Simon Katich, Brett Lee, Damien Martyn, Andrew Symonds, Brad Williams.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any cricketers left in NSW to play state cricket, apart from the Waugh brothers.

Craig

Juniors
Twizzle said:
Is there any cricketers left in NSW to play state cricket, apart from the Waugh brothers.

Your location is in Tweed Heads, so your elidgble for NSW, so get your whites ready. ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Brad Haddin will replace Gilly, he is working up to it.

Gilly did not play for Australia unitl he was about 29 or so.

Haddin is still young and has potential.

ethos

Live Update Team
I'd much rather have Jimmy Maher in the side in Haddins place. A extra batsmen if someone get injured/rested. Is a part time keeper if Gilly is rested for a match.

More options with Maher me thinks.

8)

Craig

Juniors
ethos said:
I'd much rather have Jimmy Maher in the side in Haddins place. A extra batsmen if someone get injured/rested. Is a part time keeper if Gilly is rested for a match.

More options with Maher me thinks.

8)

Same with MEK Hussey.

aqua_duck

Coach
Well Maher ain't really a kepper plus his record for Australia is pretty modest, I think the Haddin move is one which looks more towards the future than anything else, he's there to gain experience me thinks.