What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash - Womens Edition

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Challenger is here HEAT v STRIKERS

Winner plays Sixers in the Final on Saturday

Heat
2/28 - 5 overs

Eelectrica

Referee
I missed the Heat Strikers game. Looks like the Heat were their own worst enemy in the field once again. I did see the highlights earlier, They missed a couple tough chances, also missed a few chances that simply needed to be taken. catch Bridget Patterson instead of dropping the catch and we're probably looking at Heat Sixers GF.

Strikers are a chance of springing the upset though. One of the only teams to beat the Sixers this year. Schutt in some fine form with the ball. Can be expensive, but takes wickets.

Advantage for the Sixers is there is no let up in the batting line up. Take Healy and Gardeners is up next, take Gardener still got Burns to deal with and so on down the order. Ellyse Perry back in from too.

Eelectrica

Referee
A couple of uncharacteristic mistakes from the Sixers. No balls costing them a couple of wickets.
Dottin looking to cash in.

Eelectrica

Referee
With the dropped catches, I wonder just how much practice they get at fielding under lights. Not enough it serms.
Some of these catches simply should be taken.

Eelectrica

Referee
That's the game. Strikers win.
Sixers rueing the start they had with those early wickets

Well done Strikers. Just got to land the ball on the pitch and celebrate