What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Crowd for Kougari ?

Predict the crowd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4000+

• Total voters

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Any guess on how many caravans will be empty out Wynnum way on Sunday ?

I reckon there might be 3000 - 4000 on show to see the Dolphins flog the Sea Rats in 3 grades.....

They're predicting showers on Sunday so that might put a dampener on things. Hopefully, it doesn't rain and a large crowd turns out to watch the game.

It is hard to tell crowd figures but I wouldn't have said 4000 were there I would've guessed about 2000. But sounded like 4000 it's a great atmosphere to play footy in even if you are the opposition.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
I think 2000 was about right.

The day had everything. Old fashioned tribalism and support you cant get at the Broncos

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Unlike some of my fellow Gull supporters, I managed to get through the day without any serious run-ins with Redcliffe supporters, especially the red-and-white clad brolley carrying types that always come. :lol: :lol:

It was a great atmosphere and a great game.

One of the blokes from work did a big weekend trip with a few mates. Drove down to Newcastle on Friday for the Knights - Warriors game then on to Sydney for Cronulla - Saints on Saturday night. They left there at 4am Sunday and got back for the Wynnum - Redcliffe match. They rated it the best game and best atmosphere of the lot.