What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Day Out

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Does anybody know if tickets are still available?.

I think they are....generally every year at christmas there's still a heap avaliable....ring ticketect.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
If you can't get tickets (which you should be able too) just do what the guy from "Detroit Rock City" did....just bash some innocent little kid & take his tickets :lol:

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
If you can't get tickets (which you should be able too) just do what the guy from "Detroit Rock City" did....just bash some innocent little kid & take his tickets :lol:

the guy with the long hair.... he was cool!. what about when he was going to rob the 7/11. :D

the best part of the movie was when they got together on the road to bash those disco freaks. they pulled out their chains and belts to the sounds of black sabbath's iron man.

Sterling

Juniors
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Does anybody know if tickets are still available?.

I think they are....generally every year at christmas there's still a heap avaliable....ring ticketect.

thanks mate.... i gotta see Metallica!.

already got my tickets....going to also see metallica 2 days earlier at the entertainment centre...cant wait.
They are going to ROCK!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

the guy with the long hair.... he was cool!. what about when he was going to rob the 7/11. :D

the best part of the movie was when they got together on the road to bash those disco freaks. they pulled out their chains and belts to the sounds of black sabbath's iron man.

Stella's :lol: :lol:

That old blond chick at the strip club was hot!!! :shock:

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

she was nice!. ron jeremy was actually in that movie. he was the dj at the strip club. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

she was nice!. ron jeremy was actually in that movie. he was the dj at the strip club. :lol:

Yeah i no...he looked out of place!

Man i love that movie because when i saw Kiss in 2001 that's exactley how it felt walking to the concert & inside was just amazing....esspically Paul Stanley!

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

Yeah i no...he looked out of place!

Man i love that movie because when i saw Kiss in 2001 that's exactley how it felt walking to the concert & inside was just amazing....esspically Paul Stanley!

kiss were huge in the 70's & 80's. i remember having a whole stack of kiss cards in 1982.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bloody oath!!, they where the biggest!!

It wasn't quiet the same when Ace & Peter wen't....Eric Carr was good (RIP),

Gee how old are you :lol:

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:

i was 8 in 1982. i wasnt really into kiss or any music back than, but i remember having a stack of kiss cards.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

i was 8 in 1982. i wasnt really into kiss or any music back than, but i remember having a stack of kiss cards.

Geezz, i was only a young Ron back then...2 years old.

My mun has a hole stash of beatles cards & record covers from the 60's which would be worth gold now.

Kiss still have over 5 million people regeristed for the Kiss army :shock:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Word of warning!!!

As a veteren of 8 Big Day Outs I would strongly reccomend you get your tix right away!! they've been selling out everyyear but they've never had a band with this magnitude headline.And I believe they'll go a week or two before Chrissy!!

I know what everyone is thinking what about Nirvana 92??? .....that was just before the hype exploded, I was litteraly 15 minutes away from getting tix before they sold out. I real sore point in my life.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you poor Sydney slickers better get in soon.

I normally get my kids a BDO ticket for Xmas (which costs me $500).

We get about 30,000 at the Gold Coast BDO and for some reason only get 15,000 to 20,000 at the Brisbane Livid. Never miss either.

I'll be at the Gold Coast BDO to see Metallica and Perfect Circle, among others.

Metallica I don't think will be as big as System of a Down were. That was the most packed BDO that I've ever been to.

Sterling

Juniors
Twizzle said:

We get about 30,000 at the Gold Coast BDO and for some reason only get 15,000 to 20,000 at the Brisbane Livid. Never miss either.

I'll be at the Gold Coast BDO to see Metallica and Perfect Circle, among others.

Metallica I don't think will be as big as System of a Down were. That was the most packed BDO that I've ever been to.

how can you even compare these 2 bands???...i like system...saw then at the horden in sydney but with metallica heading the BDO it will be the biggets one ever!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sterling said:
Twizzle said:

how can you even compare these 2 bands???...i like system...saw then at the horden in sydney but with metallica heading the BDO it will be the biggets one ever!

Yes Metallica are legends who have stood the test of time, no arguements there. System are certainly down at the moment.

I was not comparing the tw bands, just the crowds plus the fact that the biggest BDO crowd that I have ever seen was at System of a Down.

Metallica may appeal to the older crew, who don't normally attend the BDO.

I guess we'll have to wait and see who draws the biggest crowd.

In any case I will be there.