What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big game this Friday

God-King Dean

Immortal
Monday is also a big game in regards to the Minor Premiership.

A loss would put Dragons & Penny on equal points, but a win would put Dragons 2 wins ahead of the pack.

Hopefully Soward doesn't get picked & Jennings does.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah, you're a marshmallow.

So troll dickforehead, what is your view reconciliation?

Just one of those 'getting to know you' sort of questions.

Since I got married...it does it to you...lol

Nah man...i don't think i have really got stuck anyone here, that i can remember.. Maybe i'm wrong, who knows.. The thing about text is sometimes you don't get the tone of a message, i have a sarcastic sense of humour sometimes, which may read bad to some...but really....i don't have any qualms with anyone here, i just have to get used to the name calling i guess...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Since I got married...it does it to you...lol
Speak for yourself. I feel sorry for your better half.

The thing that makes me laugh is your immediate sidesteps whenever a question is asked.
tigers_are_premiers said:
Nah man...i don't think i have really got stuck anyone here, that i can remember.. Maybe i'm wrong, who knows.. The thing about text is sometimes you don't get the tone of a message, i have a sarcastic sense of humour sometimes, which may read bad to some...but really....i don't have any qualms with anyone here, i just have to get used to the name calling i guess...
:lol: I love drunken posts.

You must be a public servant.

Speak for yourself. I feel sorry for your better half.

The thing that makes me laugh is your immediate sidesteps whenever a question is asked.
:lol: I love drunken posts.

You must be a public servant.

So do i...

Public servant, yes....drunk, no..

I think you have got me mixed up with someone else man.. There are a few people with a similar name.

Anyway, i have had enough of wasting my time with you...enjoy the next 50k worthless posts you make....