What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big headed Big Man ?

beekershark

Bench
From RLW the Mole :-

PULL YOUR HEAD IN

One player who made his Origin Debut this season is suffering from a massive case of " big head" syndrome. Team-mates are amazed at the player's new found arrogance, which hasn't helped his form. Here's a clue as to his identity- his team won't be involved in the finals and he has been dropped to the interchange bench since Origin Time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Also from the Mole:-

If the Sharks pick up sacked Bronco brett Seymour, it could spell the end for Adam Dykes long association with the club. with Dykes and Skipper brett kimmorley playing like a couple of strangers in the halves during the sharks 9 game losing streak, officials have decided a change is needed-with the number 6 likely to be shipped off to England as a result.

Thomo.

First Grade
don't tell me, this time next year, with dykes gone (supposedly)

people will stilll kicking up a stink about the halves combo

????:?

island pro

Juniors
something I've liked about you SLE is your humble and free-giving nature, don't follow in the big headed big mans footsteps

beekershark

Bench
Haha not Beau scott.

I was trying to do some deduction. obviously the player is at either

The Sharks
Warriors
Cowboys
Panthers
tigers
Roosters
Souths

Who made his Origin debut from those clubs this year ?

Off the top of my head :-

Paul Gallen
Jacob Lillyman
Brett Finch ??
Luke O'Donnell
Matt Scott

imasharkie

Coach
Seymour won't solve the problem. Doesn't matter who plays outside the nobby gnome we're farked.
Our problem can only be solved with the axing of supercoach and nobby.

Dykes is a far better 5/8 than Seymour.

imasharkie

Coach
Broncos should pick up Dykse for their halfback problem. How good would he look playing inside Lockyer. Could end up playing for Australia.

beekershark

Bench
Is it obviously Gallen ? Lillyman or Scott wont be in the finals , but im not sure if either has been dropped to the bench since ?

Thomo.

First Grade
it was mentioned to me by someone in the referring circles that Gallen has been getting a bad reputation with the refs ever since SOO3

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I hope gal is giving it to carrnnttsss at the Sharks.
Players, coaches & officials.
he gives it his all & has done for f*ck all cash.
hes a senior player & club leader.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
I hope gal is giving it to carrnnttsss at the Sharks.
Players, coaches & officials.
he gives it his all & has done for f*ck all cash.
hes a senior player & club leader.

I agree totally - but he still has his moments where he sooks.

The Nulla

Juniors
On the same topic of secrecy, did anyone see the Sunday Tele. I think it was in the bec and buzz section at the top of the page under the heading SHHHH!

It was a little snipet about one player who was dropped sending a rival player a text message that said "you better beat those f**kers" or something similar.

It was the week we played Panthers..

Anyone care to guess who that was ;-)