What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big League thinks we are no chance

Juniors
Big League has predictied us to loss our three remaining matches against Broncos, Cowboys and Knights and don't even have us in any of the clashes that matter.

I hope we make it even just to prove the media wrong. I believe we are the better team out of Knights, Cowboys, Sharks and most definately the Raiders. I agree it will be tough, we are against three teams that will be just as pump up as we will.

BuffaloRules

Coach
If they think the Tigers are no chance, then I say great.... the less pressure the better....

Everyone's entitled to an opinion....

Juniors
BuffaloRules said:
If they think the Tigers are no chance, then I say great.... the less pressure the better....

Thats what I first thought. Should makes the boys more determined to prove them wrong. We like being the underdogs!

I think it will be very tough but I think we can do it.

HOT028

Juniors
dont worry what they ssay, all that matters is how much the boys want a semi, if they want it bad enough they will get it.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
If we are talking about teams deserving to make the 8 i think 7th and 8th should be two teams out of North Queensland, Wests Tigers & The Sharks. NQ have had an amazing year after a poor start, while the Tigers have been probably the best team outside the top 5 if it wasnt for two weeks in June\July, while the Sharks have been consistant and played well without Kimmorley.

Raiders and Knights havent played as consistant and as well as those three so if we are talking about deserving it should be two of those 3.

On the other front, who cares what they think, I know I dont. You just dont know how it is all going to pan out, you can only really look one week at a time, cause as far as we know anything can happen and a few teams around us may not win another game. One week at a time I say, and assess the finals situation with 1 week to go, then youll have a better picture.

Rocky

Juniors
When you look at all the injuries that we have had this year, to still be in contention for the top 8 shows just what potential the club has. My prediction is that next year we will leave clubs like Canberra, Cronulla etc... behind and establish ourselves as a top 4 side. Bring on the finals in 2004 and look out Roosters in 2005!!!

cadburys

Juniors
AJ and Rocky are spot on. 8) 8)

The players will speak for themselves in action on the field.

The press are just like everyone else, opinions will always differ.

I believe we can.

\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Davester

Juniors
If us supporters, the players, sheens, the staff, the club in general thinks we have a chance then who gives a rats a*se what Big League thinks :roll:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I really think us supporters are better qualified when it comes to opinions on our team. But only if we put all biasness aside. And putting that bias aside i see where Big League is coming from, but like it has been all season we've overcome adversity to give ourselves a chance, we're not out of it by a long shot.

who gives a toss what they say about us its never anything good anyways prove em wrong fellas with a good showing in brisbane then by beating the cboys and the knights top 8 here we come

super_coach

First Grade
the big league probably given us some good motivation---what team is everyone talking about,what team is expected to be their for the big one--the dogs---WHO WAS ROBED BLIND<THE DAY WE PLAYED THE DOGS--we were---if the dogs are the form team at present--well we must be around them--1 i think the bronks are very beatable even up their==our chances on form.better than even money
2 cowbaoys at home--a hard one--could be the season cruncher--not that the cowboys are the greastest team in the world,but have some old heads mixed with some raw talent--on their day can beat anyone--and dont turn it up very often--but at campbelltown we would have to be favourites
3 knights dint rate em

tigesup

Juniors
If you have a look at the article it has us not winning another game but finishing in the eight on 26 points. With the bye we have 24 points. How intelligent are they? We will beat the cowboys and I am going to drive for eight hours with my son to watch us beat the knights.

SEMIS HERE WE COME

vlad

juniors
big league's calculations are already out the window with the sharks losing to the eels .

Stellar

Juniors
i think its a good thing big league writing us off because every time the media jump on the tigers bandwagon and start talking us up we get jinxed and start to lose. Remember back in 2002 when the telegraph had that big article on the tigers being a family club and talking up our playoff hopes then we lose 6 in a row :roll:

mikey

Juniors
They should call it the Big waste of Money - I have never read it after finding the various sites on the web.