What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Ronnie

snout

First Grade
19th man for QLD will be massive for him.
Great experience for the kid.
He will be crazier than normal when he comes back. Look out donkeys.
Rubbing shoulders with munster and gagai and papalii. Seeing how the big names prepare and being part of the drills- especially when they start to get down to business in a must win.

R-15-3

Juniors
He might actually play. Looking at the side.

I'm gonna call Holmes to fullback and Ronnie onto the wing

QLD love their ducks and drakes

Who's in hospital with polio this week setting up a miraculous appearance?
Agree, once he is in camp the enthusiasm and energy he will bring to the squad will be hard to not play him. He is made for rep footy

sandshark

Bench
Yeah I think he'll play but I kind of want to see that rookie fullback get slaughtered at the back.
Will be a different game all together though being at Suncorp.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah I think he'll play but I kind of want to see that rookie fullback get slaughtered at the back.
Will be a different game all together though being at Suncorp.

ya think? Can't see him getting slaughtered. Might make mistakes but won't get slaughtered. He's unflappable and after a shit childhood is completely focussed on footy success. Suncorp helps him rather than hinders him I reckon. XX,XXX 2 headed, teeth missing turds will be right behind him.

Qld are a massive chance in this one

txta2

Bench
Yep , only someone like Green would put a kid in as fullback for SOO. Cmon against the best halfback going around he will be chewed up. Ducks and drakes.... Val at fullback.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yep , only someone like Green would put a kid in as fullback for SOO. Cmon against the best halfback going around he will be chewed up. Ducks and drakes.... Val at fullback.
he would have also greenlighted buying CT for 800 for 3.

EDIT: no he wouldnt've.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Qld never worry about age. Walsh will play and Qld will be better for it. Val is a weapon on the Wing

They lose a lot with Grant out.

I would like to thank Melbourne for taking all the best young Qlders for 20 years leaving the Broncos in the Shyte show they are in. Hell Broncos best young players are Blues.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lol even John's love for Chad would not have stopped him leaving for a extra quarter of a million per year.

Who could blame him.

Feki is bae

Juniors
I don't reckon Ronnie needs a confidence boost. The bloke doesn't seem like a shrinking violet.

BUT he will benefit from being around the elite players and seeing how they train and go about it. You can't underestimate that.

Generalzod

Immortal
Qld never worry about age. Walsh will play and Qld will be better for it. Val is a weapon on the Wing

They lose a lot with Grant out.

I would like to thank Melbourne for taking all the best young Qlders for 20 years leaving the Broncos in the Shyte show they are in. Hell Broncos best young players are Blues.
Manufactured by the NRL to get the game thriving in Victoria..

Latest posts