What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sharkies Signing for 2011

juanfarkall

Coach
This guy

puff.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Probably going to want a center/winger now. Matt King looking likely.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...owing-stuart-out-of-sharks-20100702-zu0x.html

Boom rookie Blake Ferguson is quitting Cronulla because of the club's weaknesses on and off the field, and has activated a clause in his contract that should coach Ricky Stuart leave, he too could walk. Ferguson no longer believes the Sharks can win a premiership and after Stuart announced he would resign at the end of the season, the winger decided his future lay elsewhere.

Ouch

Johns Magic

Referee
Haha wow...sucks for the Sharks.

What chance he ends up at Manly now to replace Matai and be in a "good team"?

Kiki

First Grade
i don't blame Blake for leaving at all. good on him for recognising what he wants and making a change. he's got balls.

Johns Magic

Referee
Walking out on your teammates going through a tough time is not having balls. It's pretty soft actually.

I can see why he did it, but it's for selfish reasons. Not because he's brave or tough.

McLovin

Staff member
frees up more cash to throw at premiership winning halfback, brett kimmorley.... good stuff fergo.........ya fking dog.....

perverse

Referee
Walking out on your teammates going through a tough time is not having balls. It's pretty soft actually.

I can see why he did it, but it's for selfish reasons. Not because he's brave or tough.
i reckon. i'd tell him to piss off now if i was in his team. he's basically saying "you're not good enough" for me to all his team mates. what a kick in the guts, for his team mates and for the club in general.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Theres a few clubs who could use him. Manly, NZ, Parra, Brisbane, possibly Canberra now that Justin Carney has signed with the Roosters.

No doubt Cronulla will look to replace him with a Parra junior though. Seems to be the standard place to go for them.

S.R.

Juniors
He can not play in the Sharks team again this year. Arrogant, big headed, hype believing wanker.
He'll sign with the Dragons.

Latest posts