What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sharkies Signing for 2011

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ill try and take the thread slightly seriously. Its gotta be either Rogers or Presto. I lol'd at myself for thinking David Peachy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Could be Bird, I would OK with that, but seriously if we sign BK..............I would give it away.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Dykes! Dykes! Dykes!

But enough about that, back on topic. As for the Cronulla signing, I'd have to say Kimmorley, but I don't see a single ex-Shark player who would seriously have the impact they're talking about.

Reminds me of the Warriors a couple years ago. "We have big news, a SOO player is coming to the Warriors".........."Jacob Lillyman!" FMD!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hope it's Campbell, Rogers is 1000 years old and injury prone. If it's Kimmorely.... :crazy:](*,)#-o:sto:

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Plenty of word around that a certain former Shark will be returning to the Shire for 2011 and beyond.

Now that Sticky is leaving there will be no impediments to this great servant of the game seeing out his career in the Shire.
Flanno has been looking for a man with great skills and leadership to replace Barrett and is close to signing a guy who has the complete package and for some obscure reason is unloved at his current club despite being one of their leading lights in a dark and dismal season.

Cronulla wants to make an announcement as soon as possible on this one as Flanno believes that this single signing will make a statement about where the Sharks want to be in the future and will attract the right sort of player to the club.

The only problem is that the player does not want the news made public until his current club is out of the race for the finals as he is a true professional and is giving 110% to his current club and team mates.

Stay tuned as the announcement will mark a return to the glory days for the Sharkies.

f**k that sounds like Kickpoorly though.

Latest posts