What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big signing coming

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
3 way swap.

farah doesn't want to come to the dragons, so word is rein -> tigers, farah -> storm, smith -> dragons.

Coffs dragon

Bench
The last BIG signing we got from the Storm was George Rose, so don't get too excited as will probably be similar.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I have been told he is a storm player , same sauce who told me about Mann and Masoe.

Well at least you've managed to stir some of us from our spring/summer vacation period...the mind is now boggling.....I will believe it when it happens...big can be taken as in size...or big in ability.....as someone said George was big :roll:

TruSaint

Referee
Well at least you've managed to stir some of us from our spring/summer vacation period...the mind is now boggling.....I will believe it when it happens...big can be taken as in size...or big in ability.....as someone said George was big :roll:

Wash your mouth out BSE lol. I luv big Georgie. Shame the game now is beyond him. :(

Wittenberg

Juniors
After FFL & McCrone, how much money do we have for a big signing? Would love Chambers but can't see it happening boys.

With the forward pack quality and depth we will have after Packer returns to NRL and a quality back line signing (Am excluding McCrone and KLL as they are depth signings) we will be very competitve in 2016 !!!

TheRev

First Grade
Some big names being thrown around there. I'm guessing Hunt but happy to upgrade. Chambers or Korobeite would make my creature stir.
Korobiete brings us the speed and attacking punch we need.. love that guy, hes not quite Radraga but hes in that mould, and actually has more acceleration.

Not a huge fan of Chambers but better judges seem to think hes quality ;-)

Hopefully its a big-name, certainly been very impressed with the improvements in signings for 2016, 2017 will be even better, the roster is really improving the more time Peter & Mary have to clear out the deadwood and keep it evolving.

Latest posts