What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigger News than Tiger Woods affairs.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Sorry I thought they were white board markers. But Father has me working outside the supreme court so I should be able to pay soon after I receive my 10 dollar hourly rate....the hard way.

Kilkenny

Coach
I had the whole 400 the other night, but alas....Wallo and his neighbour, along with the King of The Nile took it all away.

At least it wasn't the ' Queen ' of the Nile. I would have been offended otherwise.

Hey double up my friend. Have a decent win and pay me $800-00 that's what it has come to.

Bali is cheap but the way my finances are travelling I won't even be able to afford to by the local bintangs never mind Crownies?

You obviously don't care! Some mate you are!

Kilkenny

Coach
Apparently sum punter in the UK with no job and little else to do has a multi on 'wife cheaters'. Tiger Woods into John Terry into ?. He has a third leg running and accordingly to internet blogs the third leg involves a famous hollywood star? From an initial ten pound outlay he stands to collect a healthy 7 figure sum. Some people have nothing better to do with there lives. I hope for the punters sake the third leg is Brad Pitt as by all accounts he will likely be standing in the queue to collect.

Fibroman

First Grade
Apparently sum punter in the UK with no job and little else to do has a multi on 'wife cheaters'. Tiger Woods into John Terry into ?. He has a third leg running and accordingly to internet blogs the third leg involves a famous hollywood star? From an initial ten pound outlay he stands to collect a healthy 7 figure sum. Some people have nothing better to do with there lives. I hope for the punters sake the third leg is Brad Pitt as by all accounts he will likely be standing in the queue to collect.

Hopefully he can't bet retrospectively on past incidents

Kilkenny

Coach
Hopefully he can't bet retrospectively on past incidents

I believe Ladbrokes in the UK will take a bet on just about everything?

I might have a tenner on Fibroman to get married in 2010 as I have heard love is in the air and you have mended your many differences?

I know it is a longshot but 100/1 winners do happen occasionally?

I might even go the double. Fibroman to get married in 2010 into Panther Boy to be the Best Boy or man. 150/1.