What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Claim/Prediction for 09

eaglerock

Juniors
ok, lets put it out there, my biggest claim/prediction is that:
MELBOURNE WILL MISS THE TOP 6...

they will struggle to cope with 2 REFS cracking down on thier grappling and dirty tactics...
Melbourne are to the NRL, like Arsenal are to the EPL..plenty of talent but just a shyte team on the field...and the fact that Wenger and Bellamy look like ****EDIT****doesn't help thier cause..in my opinion...

Whats Yours???

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger_nick

Bench
sharks v warriors gf so a first time premier somewhere in there

saints fans to realise you can change a coach but you cant change a team in one season, will finish 7th at best

i agree storm to finish 6th or lower aswell

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lets see...

Newcastle top six
Warriors Minor Premiers
Manly, Melbourne, or both to miss the finals

Eels Dude

Coach
Jack Gibson will rise from the dead as a mutant zombie and slaughter Wayne Bennet. Upon Bennett's untimely death, St George Illawarra decide to sign Gibson as coach as the only other applicants for the job are Nathan Brown and Chris Anderson. Gibson coaches the side to premiership glory after turning the rest of the Dragons side into zombies and having them scare their opposition to death in every game.

I don't think I'll be right, but I think this is definately the biggest claim.

Knightmare

Coach
-Broncos miss the 8 as injuries/ Origin unavailability to key backs derails their season.
- Knights, Raiders make the semi's
- Warriors top 4
- Elliott shown the door at Penrith

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah. Dragons winning the comp :lol:. The most rediculous claim in your post.

You're right. The irony is, unless that unusual circumstances of events did occur, they would have absolutely no chance as opposed to a 1% chance.

Last edited:
Raiders to win the comp, and me to throw it up in all you haters faces even worse than I did when NZ won the world cup.

Origin to begin dying.

By the way, can we get rid of the homo advertising banners on this site? I'm at work, and I don't wanna have to scroll through the threads fast to get away from it...