What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Burns

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

This clarification doesn't make me feel any better- I'm married to a physio and she tells me that stress fractures are notoriously difficult injuries to treat and heal. I was looking forward to him having a breakout season in 2022 and hope that's still possible.[/url]

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
This clarification doesn't make me feel any better- I'm married to a physio and she tells me that stress fractures are notoriously difficult injuries to treat and heal. I was looking forward to him having a breakout season in 2022 and hope that's still possible.[/url]
I had a stress fracture of the foot many moons ago & was told time was the best healer which was about 6/ 8 weeks.

denis preston

First Grade
Good to hear , Burns will gain knowledge from the Dragons latest forward acquisitions which will have him biting at their heels for 1st grade selection.
For me it's two scenarios , he has a breakout year or shows no improvement and becomes a ressie for life. We all wish him good luck and the first scenario.