What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird denied visa

Cloud9

Has Bird thought about French Rugby? I'm sure his manager thinks he's worth $600,000 a season.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Great news! I hope they ban more Aussies from going over to UK Super League. Something the clubs and the RFL seem incapable of doing.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bird brains latest choice of fashion

3714_dickhead.jpg

tiger_nick

Bench
now that carney and bird are more then likely going to have to sit out a season maybe players will think twice before acting like dickheads. this can only be a good thing for the game.

Inferno

Coach
Doubtful. If he can't get a gig over in the UK, he'll play park footy for a year and probably get picked up by an NRL team for 2010.

now that carney and bird are more then likely going to have to sit out a season maybe players will think twice before acting like dickheads. this can only be a good thing for the game.

I think you're crediting the guys who get pissed, get into fights, piss on people, assault their girlfriends, etc with far too much intelligence. They won't think twice. They'll do it anyway then bitch and whine about how hard done by they are, and its their god given right to earn $300k a year regardless of whether they've acted the dickhead or not.

Hell they've been mollycoddled for years and avoided facing the consequences of their behaviour, why start now? :lol:

Vossy

Bench
I found it rather difficult to believe that he was to be permitted to leave the country on a semi-permanent basis given the severity of the charges against him in any case.

the major charges were dropped by the cops when the cops knew they f*cked up by charging him with the most serious charges straight away before they actually knew what was going on then couldnt prove it...cops getting a hard-on when it looks like a big name person has f*cked up

Doubtful. If he can't get a gig over in the UK, he'll play park footy for a year and probably get picked up by an NRL team for 2010.

Not sure too many junoir clubs in the shire would try and pic him up. The onyl club around here that has it's ass so far up its backside it just doesnt care anymore probably is cronulla caringbah or de la.