What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird

blueshark

Juniors
Listening to the game on the radio i just want to pull bird off, May be some of you guy that are lucky enough to be there can tell me if he is playing as bad as i am led to believe.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Bird didnt have the best of games to be honest. It looked worse due to that stripping which wasnt called, Simpkins is a disgrace. Tonight was the 2nd nail in his coffin, he should be in PL next week....if that

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
I thought Simmons went ok, he made that try saving tackle for the second game in a row. Maybe after I watch it on TV my impressions will change #-o

Sharkie73

Bench
blueshark said:
Listening to the game on the radio i just want to pull bird off, May be some of you guy that are lucky enough to be there can tell me if he is playing as bad as i am led to believe.

I thought the same thing I was listening at work I was hopeing he would break his bloody leg. I think this might be the end for bird....................I hope :?

gavin_miller

Juniors
I am not a bird fan, and I am not saying I would be picking him but as far as I am concerned he didn't play that bad tonight...

millersnose

Post Whore
some of his trademark greedy plays were on again last night

and the blatant sill penalty right in front of the ref he handed the broncs when we had them pinned late in the game was damaging

i really had hoped discipline was working into his game

i had called for him over isemonger

today i would toss a coin

He's just not big enough, he gets smashed all the time and doesn't make his 10 metres.

We need a bigger bench player.

SadShark

Bench
Bird is a knock on a thon liability. He has sucked ever since he pulled on a Sharks jumper.

Bird = Loser. :x

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Knock on a thon, I could say the same for Bailey last night, he dropped the ball dead set COLD twice, although only one was a knock on luckily.

I liked Bird because of his mobility, and he made a couple of half breaks, but that penalty right in front of the ref was ridiculous. Maybe Keep Leualwai and put Reece Williams back in Birds place!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I also dont know how Bird stayed on th field.
1. he was so shyte I cant believe the coach left him out there.
2. he was going so high in tackles. It is now just a matter of time before his next suspension.

As a very famous person told me through the week.

tick tock tick tock.

Latest posts