What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday presents

31st December

The fireworks in the city are always a nice touch for my birthday. Mr Sartor sure goes to a lot of trouble for me :D

Im with Willow, a nice girl will do me well for the birthday
emfemale.gif
;)

Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Happy 41st Evilgrowler. :)
Hope you got that double pumper... whatever that is. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL... sounds like a double entendre waiting to burst out. ;)
Have a good one mate. :)

A

alex

24th Feb.
A renewed gym membership and no more school assingments would make me a very happy girl.

A

alex

What a great day! Getting fat on chocolate then sweating it out for ages to burn off the equivalent of an apple. I love birthdays...........:p

C

CanadianSteve

Turned 49 on March 7, and still ticking.

Maybe a year from now I'll feel too old for this forum.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
embeer.gif
:)Happy Birthday Steve...
emstar.gif

I even made a mental note of it but you know what what mental notes are like.... always out of tune.

Cheers mate. Hope it was good one. :)

C

CanadianSteve

Mental note? I thought the modern manager type like yourself would have an electronic reminder system of some sort.:)

Well, I don't really like being reminded anyway. I still like to think I look younger. Thanks for the good wishes.

C

CanadianSteve

Willow's not around to keep the birthday thread going anymore, so I'll wish myself a happy 50th. Man, where did the time go? I mean the years, not the hours wasted on the forums of late.