What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
madunit said:
I'm surprised Falanagan hasn't been considered for a permanent role in the halves.

At least he can defend better than Marshall, and with our last 2 months of footy, we could do with all the defensive support we can get in the middle of the park.

I agree with you. Flano would make most teams in the NRL as a number 9 but we have the worlds best number 9, Farah, so unless he gets injured Flano would be in Premier League. I would Hodgo at halfback and Benji in the 6 but you know how often they get injured so I think they should get Flano try play in the halves in premier league and if benji or hodgo gets injured then flano can come in when theyre injured. Next year might be hodgos last yr with us too so we will need a halfback for 2009. Morris isnt the answer, he can play lock tho. Marshall should stay in the 6 and farah should stay in his 9 where he excells. Flanagan might be the answer.

They should try Lightning Lawrence at fullback, they have tryed junior burger 21 times I think. I would rather Lawrence at fullback

smeghead

Bench
Your a f**king moron gunt.

The "Lightning Lawrence" is getting really old and hasn't taken on.

FTR Flanno plays alot of 5/8th and half when Brown comes on the field as a replacement hooker. Broen doubles as hooker and lock in many ways allowing Flanno to put Lazzo and Moltzen through holes etc.

That and as Flanno has said he much prefers hooker

alien

Referee
Yep, I have only seen 3 balmain premier league matches in the last 4 yrs. They must always have the magpies premier league games before the 1st grade then. I could have sworn I saw some orange in the jersey though.

smeghead

Bench
But still have zero idea on how our hooker/half rotation actually works.

Get a clue what you are talking about or just shut up

alien

Referee
smeghead said:
But still have zero idea on how our hooker/half rotation actually works.

Get a clue what you are talking about or just shut up

Ofcourse I know how it works. I was talking about what I think would be a good idea. Once again you show your lack of intellegence.

smeghead

Bench
:lol: :lol:

Truly astounding. You have basically zero knowledge of the BRET PL half rotations and through hooker to back row this year as you have not been to the games. Magpies lower grades made up 7 of our First grade prelim matches this year.

Face facts you know virtually nothing in relation to the BRET side apart from what you have seen in smatterings, been told by someone else or saw in the last games (finals games for the bandwagon)

alien

Referee
I haven't been to the games? I do watch the premier league games before the 1st grade you f**ken liar. So I think I do know how they play.

I am not on a bandwagon at all. Only you would say something stupid like that. I support the balmain premier league side unless they play the magpies. This is because they are part of the joint venture that I support. I also went to the balmain premier league game in the finals last year at aussie stadium

Try again f**kwit

smeghead

Bench
Oh this is all too easy.

I never made a claim you had not witnessed the games before first grade encounters. I would expect any fan to see those clashes. I was however saying thaty your attendance at stand alone games was virtually non existant. This is the source of the bandwagon claim. Unless you or anyone else can be arsed to get out to the stand alone matches which run all year and then turn up to both finals encounters I consider that person a bandwagoner. Not too hard to understand is it? It is not a reflection on any persons theoretical support of either side of the joint venture, it is a statement based on true commitment to seeing those games. Supporting them in general and getting to games are completely different things alltogether.

Nice to see you are brave enough to start your keyboard heroism again. Not to worry I am sure as usual when you see me you will skulk away without a peep like the abject coward you are

alien

Referee
smeghead said:
Oh this is all too easy.

I never made a claim you had not witnessed the games before first grade encounters. I would expect any fan to see those clashes. I was however saying thaty your attendance at stand alone games was virtually non existant. This is the source of the bandwagon claim. Unless you or anyone else can be arsed to get out to the stand alone matches which run all year and then turn up to both finals encounters I consider that person a bandwagoner. Not too hard to understand is it? It is not a reflection on any persons theoretical support of either side of the joint venture, it is a statement based on true commitment to seeing those games. Supporting them in general and getting to games are completely different things alltogether.

Nice to see you are brave enough to start your keyboard heroism again. Not to worry I am sure as usual when you see me you will skulk away without a peep like the abject coward you are

Oh so you want to brag again about how you have been to so many stand alone balmain premier league matches. So what? I have been to alot of stand alone magpie premier league matches. They were the team I supported before the joint venture. Just because you have gone to more stand alone bret matches than me, doesnt mean i am not intitled to my opinion.

You should be the last person to call anyone a coward. You make up myspaces about me and offer to pay people not to hang out with me. You change peoples profiles and signatures on the wests tigers official forum. That is something a coward would do. You are complete scum and I hope you die and burn in hell

smeghead

Bench
:lol: Which is why if I started to go to Magpies PL encounters only when they started to make the finals I too would be a bandwagoner. You see the flow of logic.

:lol: :lol: Oh please. I have never made up bloody myspace pages about you despite what you believe. Quite frankly melting my toenails would be a more productive use of my time.

Oh and please tell me whom I have offered money to to not hang out with you. I admit quite freely that I have said to people look I hate that alien guy so if you are going to organise something with him there I would prefer not to be invited or given forwarning as to see whether I can tolerate it's prescence that particular day/night.

Please provide evidence where I have ever altered anybodies profile on the above mentioned forum except to remove material decided to be in poor taste or in breach of the forum rules. Quite frankly after you made a complaint to the other admins and Wests Tigers staff I welcomed them to investigfate your claims and that if any where found to be substantiated that I should be removed as a moderator or admin. The matter was looked into and I was completely cleared of any of your scurrilous claims.

Oh "You are complete scum and I hope you die and burn in hell" :lol: tut tut. Remember karma. Yet another thing you will type away on the net but won't say to someones face. No suprise really.

Feel free to respond. I will check back in when I take another break.

Toodles

smeghead

Bench
I saw it yesterday.

Love the title.

just awaiting the evidence I asked for to be provided.

If not round 2 BLC Friday evening :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
read the posts in the thread and you'll be able to figure it out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.