What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
crouching_tiger said:
Thats the chances of YOUR beloved team Penriff shaking the wooden spoon...

we're only warming it up for you to take it off our hands next year.

Mish

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Can you still not work out why WestsTigers threw the match against Knights in round 25?

Oh yes they threw the game just to give Panthers the spoon... just like how you say WT gave Panthers the game in 2005 rd 26 to avoid Melbourne :roll: :alcho:

crouching_tiger

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Still eh mish 2 teams
Twice the chance of winning a comp
Or a spoon

Bandwagon logic doesn't work like that.....

2 chances of winning a comp.....
0 chance of getting the spoon....

Mish

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Bandwagon logic doesn't work like that.....

2 chances of winning a comp.....
0 chance of getting the spoon....

*edit* stuff it

Mish

Juniors
Just think... if you actually had something good to say about your team.. you might pass as a supporter!!!

tiger john

Juniors
jesus i am sick to death of the so called manonthehill, do you ever have anything positive to say about OUR team or do you just sit at your bloody computer being a spastic ( a word you probably have been called a few times considering you use it all the time) GROW UP

We should all be supporters like you mish
A tard who supports 2 sides, both of whom had sh*t years and neither of whom you dare to criticise despite each playing sh*t.
Who are you supporting next year. You and suz should go for the titans .. after all that's where sattler is now and you lot changed sides for him once. Please feel free to do it again

Mish

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
We should all be supporters like you mish
A tard who supports 2 sides, both of whom had sh*t years and neither of whom you dare to criticise despite each playing sh*t.
Who are you supporting next year. You and suz should go for the titans .. after all that's where sattler is now and you lot changed sides for him once. Please feel free to do it again

Satts?? :sleeper: I wasnt even a big fan of his. And for your info I was following WT long before satts had anything to do with Tigers.. but you like to assume alot of things because your brain is too stuffed with BS to comprehend facts... its easier on the thinking to just assume isnt it.

And I'm not going anywhere.. Tigers is where I feel most at home so deal with it and get over your love affair with Penrith, suze, WTF, Sheens, Royce, Jnr Burger, satts and whoever else you cant stop talking crap about...

Mum always told me boys pick on those they like.... maybe your a closet Panther :idea:

Brain stuffed with BS ? Yes morris is a god, you are a hardcore, loyal tigers fan, sheens did a great job last season (especially the use of 16 players against Newcastle - masterstroke). I have passion you westie mong .. passion that comes from supporting one side and one side only. As crouching said you have no idea. Twice the teams ... no chance of winning a spoon but double the chance of winning a comp. Bandwagon in it's lowest form. Go back to Penriff Park and reminisce about the likes of Joe Vitanza, Mat Goodwin, the grub Steve Carter, Colin Van Der Voort, Alan McIndoe and Mark Levy. You are as Tiger as Lang Park. Go away

Status
Not open for further replies.