What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BJ Leilua banned for four matches by NRL for naked photo scandal

NrlCoach

Juniors
aumCO.gif

El Diablo

Post Whore
if he took the pics why would he be charged :?

people do that shit all the time and sell it the media and never get charged

Slackboy72

Coach
So did he hit someone? All I could gather from the news report was that he spat at someone and sent some text messages.
What am i missing?

The Joker

Juniors
So did he hit someone? All I could gather from the news report was that he spat at someone and sent some text messages.
What am i missing?

The breach of an AVO. When it comes to DV and there is an active AVO in place by the courts and he breaches it by making contact. Police have no option by to arrest/charge and remand until the the next time the courts are open where he'll more than likely get bail. Police have no discretion when it comes to breaching AVOs.

firechild

First Grade
I guess it could be worse, the supporters could still be crying over a grand final loss from the 70s.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The breach of an AVO. When it comes to DV and there is an active AVO in place by the courts and he breaches it by making contact. Police have no option by to arrest/charge and remand until the the next time the courts are open where he'll more than likely get bail. Police have no discretion when it comes to breaching AVOs.

how do you know he wasn't at the bar first?

Danish

Referee
If the stuff about sending pics around is true, then I hope we bloody sack him.

I'd say I hope the NRL deregisters him but given they allow convicted woman bashing scum to play in the league there is a fat chance of that.

Sharks should pick up a nice attacking centre for the 2013 season anyway

Latest posts