What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BK Captain

Peachey is a great leader but of late has been plagued with a dodgy hamstring. Who knows how many games he will play this year?

B.K retained as Captain a smart move. :D

Frenzy

Juniors
I agree the appointment is the best for club stability. I reckon Noddy would of been down on confidence after "the event" so this is a good thing from that perspective.

BTW it's been confirmed on the O website.

imasharkie

Coach
I'm rapped with this information but I am worried what Reefy's gonna do...probably slashing his wrists at this moment :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Thanks for the concern, but i'm ok.
Noway I'd slash my writst before a visit to the vinyl room.

I'm more concerned at how BK plays with the captaincy. If he plays fine or if it helps his game, I'm cool with it.
I just would have prefferred the Peach.

Pick an issue about Cronulla. Take out the facts. Add some lies. Twist some statements to suit your bias and agenda. Talk in riddles. Be as pessimistic as possible. Argue for the sake of arguing. Pretend you know everything and everyone.. Congratulations! You now post like Black Tip Reefy.

strange sig

Great decision Stu, may also indicate bigger things for BK, if Andrew Johns doesnt come back 100%, BK will most probably be NSW capt and chance to Captain the Blues, thats just what Gould would like another captain who does what he wants not what a media commentator says

cheese

Bench
I cant see kimmorley ever playing for the blues again while gould is in charge.

I'll bet he doesnt even make the train on squad. Gould is an arrogant prick who would rather fuel his agenda's than pick a class act like kimmorley.

I'll bet $50 that brett firman will make the squad before kimmorley does.

Macca

Coach
Yes I agree. Gould is certainly not likley to select Kimmorley. I would have thought that Joey will play his last Origin this year as well, so maybe Kimmorley will have a go next year when they are both retired.

Latest posts