What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Poor Mitch...

1040002865-0da5552d23382caf75fe2dad69c2264b.png

T.T

Juniors
Moses had a pretty decent game actually. Some of the try assists were quality. But if you include goalkicking and field goals then yeah he choked

Vic Mackey

Referee
He was playing with a make shift fullback, halfback and hooker yet had 2 try assists and got us back in the game. His goal kicking is terrible but if he's the best in our team I don't know what else fans expect.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thought he cracked under pressure today, not a terrible game but if his boot was accurate we win

But his boot isn't accurate, whether it's a must get kick or we're up by 20. So I don't think you can say he choked. As a sole play maker he set up 2 tries in the last 10 mins when we needed them.

Clifferd

Coach
But his boot isn't accurate, whether it's a must get kick or we're up by 20. So I don't think you can say he choked. As a sole play maker he set up 2 tries in the last 10 mins when we needed them.
Yeh don't get me wrong he did some great things, but it's all forgotten remember. Look at Hayne..does f**k all most of the game then comes up with the clutch play and he's hailed a hero

Hahaa it is a very panthers fan thing to do isn't it. Try to bring one of their players into a discussion that has nothing to do with them.

Mr. Angry's done the same thing. He keeps bringing up a centre from his club who came off the bench for NSW in Origin and thinks its relevant.