What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

I used to shake my head when Willie Mason was busted for squirting on a wall, or Brad Fittler was paralytic on the steps of Glebe police station.

Cause I was a turped up idiot as an 18-20 year old.

But now...

I dunno.

Still had a lol at this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/Drunken-debacles/2005/05/27/1117129898579.html

4 Brad Fittler

He was described by a police source as "the drunkest human being ever". After spending the night on a boat carrying women on a hen's night, "Blind" Freddie found himself - or someone found him - lying on the nature strip outside Glebe police station. Police said he was unable to communicate and they allowed him to remain on the premises for three hours until he was sober enough to supply his home address and be taxied home. His coach at the time, Phil Gould, said: "He's gone where we tell all our kids to go when they've got a problem: to their nearest friendly police station. He showed good sense to get help."

Not that it's right, but any RU or AFL person wringing their hands, howling to the moon and condemning RL for being horrid...for saying RL is losing the battle for hearts and minds of little Johnnys' mummy...for every NRL incident, there's an equal one in AFL.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Not that it's right, but any RU or AFL person wringing their hands, howling to the moon and condemning RL for being horrid...for saying RL is losing the battle for hearts and minds of little Johnnys' mummy...for every NRL incident, there's an equal one in AFL.

Watch the Herald Sun devote a small blurb on page 4 to it.

Let's see what Ch 7's lead in story is: George smashes car in FNQ // Blake Ferguson indecent assault - or - St Kilda player charged with FOUR counts of rape.

Packy

Bench
If guilty... Soiya. Find redemption in another code or country. You're too much of a f**kup for ours.

Biscuits

Juniors
To quote my wife " back in the 80's if you didn't get grabbed on the box in a nightclub you would ask your girlfriends what you were doing wrong. She should take it as a compliment "

carcharias

Immortal
It going to be all alright
Mundine has come to fergo's rescue.

I wonder how long it takes this to be someone's else's fault.

kmav23

Juniors
To quote my wife " back in the 80's if you didn't get grabbed on the box in a nightclub you would ask your girlfriends what you were doing wrong. She should take it as a compliment "

That's what Dennis ferguson and the Catholic Church said

magpie4ever

First Grade
He has gone the grope. At worse, even these days, it would be considered at the lower end of indecent assault. There will be no prison time, unless they (???) want to make an example of him; like the judge who ran the red light, made an bullshit excuse regarding the fine and did jail time - unf**kbelievable.

Latest posts