What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

magpie4ever

First Grade
I've already posted the law student who groped a chick tried to hold down on a bed then threatened to break her neck getting no conviction recorded.

Must have been because he was a law student.

As I have indicated on here before, the law is definitely not pure. Who would know the real reason behind your example. People in the know, maybe (old boys school of the legal fraternity). Definitely, shits the person in the street.

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
How many do you know about that have been convicted on a single nightclub upper thigh touch ?

He admitted the grope, that is when the case ended. He will be convicted of a low level assault, unless someone wants to make an example of him.

MrAnonymous

Bench
How the hell is it destroying a young man's life? He never gets to play NRL again? Oh boo hoo, join the millions of others around Australia that never even got a chance at their dream.

If the only thing I knew was playing rugby league, had the world thinking I'm a full blown rapist because I touched some chick on the box, id say my life is pretty f**ked.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Where does this attitude end? You could say the same thing for a drink driver.

Stupidest thing I have heard.

Oh I just shoved my finger up some random chicks vagina but it's cool cause I was drunk.

I have been drunk to the point of vomiting all over myself and never at one stage have I ever thought it would be ok to jam my fingers up a random chicks spag.

No matter how pissed you are you can still control the decisions you make.

Shoved his finger up her vagina :lol: show me where it says he did that.

Canard

Immortal
How many do you know about that have been convicted on a single nightclub upper thigh touch ?

I can't match your encyclopedic knowledge of law cases so it's hard for me to say.

It's hard for me to fathom your "Its only because his a sportsman" line, seeing as so many sports stars, including League players, have got off far worse charges.

Springs

First Grade
If the only thing I knew was playing rugby league, had the world thinking I'm a full blown rapist because I touched some chick on the box, id say my life is pretty f**ked.

lol, he can get a job like the rest of us. f**k him. Destroyed life, what a joke. Apparently when someone who's only job has been pro rugby league can't play anymore, their life is 'destroyed'. I should have been mourning for those retirees at the GF last year then.

NrlCoach

Juniors
]lol, he can get a job like the rest of us[/B]. f**k him. Destroyed life, what a joke. Apparently when someone who's only job has been pro rugby league can't play anymore, their life is 'destroyed'. I should have been mourning for those retirees at the GF last year then.
zero chance he will get a normal job now that his face/trail was all over the tv.

BunniesMan

Immortal
zero chance he will get a normal job now that his face/trail was all over the tv.

What rubbish. If John Hopoate could get a gig as a bouncer I'm sure Ferguson will be able to pay the bills if he wants.

And it's not as if he doesn't have connections. Mundine/Nasser/Houda etc. He knows people. Someone somewhere will employ him to do something if he needs and wants it.

What rubbish. If John Hopoate could get a gig as a bouncer I'm sure Ferguson will be able to pay the bills if he wants.

And it's not as if he doesn't have connections. Mundine/Nasser/Houda etc. He knows people. Someone somewhere will employ him to do something if he needs and wants it.

Great post and even more amazing that it came from you

God-King Dean

Immortal
1459879_552550691496386_934792669_n.jpg

Helmet Man

Juniors
Ferguson is a dickhead and has a history of being a dickhead. BUT this incident may be bad but its not in the sex offending category. At bars/clubs guys try to get it in with chicks and guys at clubs do try touch womans breasts or other parts of their body. It happens. It might not be a good thing but it is what happens in clubs. Normal people don't go to court for doing these things. Sportspeople do.