What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Judd

thomas10do

Juniors
By most accounts, alongside the likes of Everingham and Reynolds, he was one of the "young bloods" Madge really warmed to in pre-season. He obviously then went on to get a Charity Shield start in centres, even with King there.

What do you guys reckon about Blake? Watched him a bit two years ago in the NYC, but cant say I saw much of him last year (at the Bears?????). Then obviously a bit in the charity shield.

Personally, I don't see him in the centres, but I am hoping he can put pressure on the likes of Lowe. If I am not mistaken, its a finger/hand injury that he has been out with? So his fitness on his supposed return shouldn't be that bad.

We have better centres in the club than Blake. His future will be as a small back rower, but unfortunately we have quite a few of them as well. He will just have to bide his time.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What do you guys reckon about Blake?

dunno...

but his missus is pretty hot..

Article_Judd-420x0.jpg