What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Lawrie re-signs with Dragons

Black Panther

Juniors
Mate one thing you should learn some people might go watch other teams play like a semi or gf best way to get them turn off your team is bag theirs i personally dont need your opinion who is good or bad in our team sure others feel the same. Go back to your own page.
Very touchy, just my opinion.

Banger

Juniors
There will come a day when our positions are reversed where Dragons will be dominant and Panthers will suck.
Can’t hardly wait.

possm

Coach
I'm not a big fan of Lawrie. I have always considered him to be of good reserve grade standard and a handy depth player.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Your opinion doesnt matter i reckon you only started supporting penrith in the last 3 years .Your posts are very short probably like like your IQ
I reckon that's not the only short thing he's got!! Pretty sad really when his importance in life has to be aligned to his football team for some sort of relevance!

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I like to read about guys who play for and love the Dragons. I think Trent is right and that Blake should be the captain of the Dragons when Hunt retires.
I like Blake as a player, but I'm not sure front rowers have the wherewithal to be captain. They are sort of like the fast bowlers in a cricket team - not always rational. ( maybe Pat Cummins is an exception)