What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Mozer

Big Pete

Referee
I usually like to give these signings their own thread just so it doesn't get buried anywhere.

Quality re-signing from the Broncos and timely as well considering the Junior Origin rep football is right around the corner. Mozer continues a fine legacy of hyped up Broncos juniors following in the footsteps of Haas, Fifita and Dearden who have all been a part of the Origin system. Hopefully Mozer follows their lead and judging from his MM form he certainly has the tools.

For those who aren't aware, Mozer is a dummy-half who first popped up on the radar when he was awarded the U/15 Player Of The Tournament. Since then he's won back to back U/18 competition with Tweed Heads and Souths Logan respectively and has received countless raps in the press. He's lauded for his ability to read the play and help manage his team from dummy half, either getting them on the front foot or providing his halves first class service from dummy half.

I expect him to play more footy around the QCup scene in the later half in the year, most likely is the colts competition. Then in 2023 I expect him to come off the bench for the Magpies in QCup and take it from there.

Reactions: gUt

Leaguenutter

Juniors
They did well to Retain him, where will.he fit into the side bar injury when he's ready? Walters & Paix are going really well

some11

Referee
They did well to Retain him, where will.he fit into the side bar injury when he's ready? Walters & Paix are going really well
Walters is a stop gap. He's in the team now because there's no one else bar turpin who is on the outer.

Big Pete

Referee
Just made his debut in the Queensland Cup.

Made an instant impact and helped the Magpies take the lead only for a player to be sent to the bin and for the Hunters to comeback and win 26-22.

It appears he picked up an ankle injury as well.

Latest posts