What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bledisloe Tickets or $200 cash?!?!

***MH***

Bench
Anyone heard>>>> "Be the Ninth (that's 9th) caller in 2DayFM's Tickets or cash promotion and you can win Rugby Tickets or the Cash!"

I wanted to call them up and say....
If you haven't got NRL Grand Final tickets then i'll take the cash please! F#&k the Rugby!!!

ibeme

First Grade
I'd take the cash and put it towards a print of the '70 years' Bulldogs painting, or bid for one of the 70 years jumpers worn in the Penrith game.

JK

cash please

but maybe I could sell the ticket for more to some sad loser who spent his years getting rogered at Kings??

ouwet

Bench
I'd take the cash... It'll go towards a season tickets next year for the DOgs :D

JK

LebaneseForces said:
I'd take the cash... It'll go towards a season tickets next year for the DOgs :D

Hell yeah!
I'll be a gold member to watch the back-to-back premierships :D

miketyson

Juniors
Take the tickets boys ..

I just sold 4 on ebay for $1200 with $750 profit ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im being 100% serious too!!

ouwet

Bench
miketyson said:
Take the tickets boys ..

I just sold 4 on ebay for $1200 with $750 profit ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im being 100% serious too!!

:lol: :lol: I can buy season tickets for four years then :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
I Tend to disagree with you Raiders Ultra, the venue/home team still gets the money as the tickets have been purchased from them already, if someone can find someone who is willing to pay extra then good luck to the scalper in my eyes.

pcpp

Juniors
Ok, I hate Union but i'd rather take the tickets to the Union.

Sell it on Ebay and I get even more than $200 :D

t-ba

Post Whore
I'd take the Tickets. I'd also Jokingly tell them They'll make good Money on Ebay.

Latest posts