What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blink 182 Tickets Info

Jono Russell

Bench
THE MARK, TOM & TRAVIS SHOW RETURNS, WITHOUT PANTS AND JACKET, TO ONCE AGAIN DO THE SMALL THINGS SUPREMELY WELL, IN THEIR TRULY UNIQUE WAY.

Their last Australian tour sold out in minutes, the shows provoking the most frenzied audience reaction seen in the nation's arenas for a long time, so this is one time to be very quick getting to the box office!

Known for their childlike character and lewdness, the Blink boys continue to ride the success wave and show no signs of growing up or slowing down. Multi-platinum sales, sell out tours, off-shoot clothing labels, world domination……it's all in a day's work for this trio.

As previous releases will attest, Blink's characteristic harmonic good-natured punk-pop is a winning formula.

Listening to the instant catchiness of "What's My Age Again", "All The Small Things", "Josie", "Dammit" and now the latest single "Feeling This" from their latest self titled album, it's clear that Blink 182 have lost none of their penchant for simple chords, frenetic drums and self-deprecating lyrics. Understandable then that Australians have embraced the band with more fervour than anywhere else outside their native America.

Joining Blink 182 on their forthcoming Australian odyssey will be Brand New.

Here's a 5 step guide to Brand New:
1. band forms with limited skills and vast desires
2. band records first album, loses the hard drive containing it then re-records their charming yet fumbling debut Your Favourite Weapon
3. band gets in a van and doesn't come home for 14 months, along the way touring with the likes of Finch & Dashboard Confessional plus learning to play their instruments and matching skills to said desires
4. band ends the Your Favourite Weapon tour with a New York show to over 5,000 kids
5. finally band creates stellar sophomore album Deja Entendu (out here now through EMI)

Tour dates are*:
Wed Mar 17 Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
Fri Mar 19 Brisbane Entertainment Centre
* Ticketek are only selling for the above concerts.

TICKETS ON SALE 9AM, THURSDAY JANUARY 29

that is strait from the ticketek website tickets will be $63

the line up is as shown:
Gyroscope : 7:30 - 8:00pm
Brand New : 8:20 - 9:00pm
Blink 182 : 9:30 - 11:00pm

i so cant wait and ill be getting my tickets the second they are on sale.

Jono Russell

Bench
i wonder if they will announce a second show as people all thought there was 2 shows in sydney but it seems there is only 1 show in sydney and 1 in brisbane.

Dingle

Juniors
I sooooo hope i can get tickets in time!
$63 bucks is nothin.
I spent $60 to go to a Sum 41 concert plus i had to drive to sydney from canberra

Jono Russell

Bench
thats kewl juso but just remember that blink wont be out again for atleats another 2 years so this is your last chance to see the great band live and believe me from seeing them a number of times live they are so fu*king awsome live tom and mark just go crazy and put on the best show ever and travis has the best drum solos. every time i go to one of there shows i get those tickling shivers through my body at the beggining of allmost everysong especially carousel.

Houdini

First Grade
I heard that the concert was sold out within 5mins of going on sale. My friend reckons he was at ticketeck at 9.10am and he missed out

Knightmare

Coach
The first show (March 17th) was sold out in 6 minutes apparently. I got a ticket for the second show (March 18th), and even then I think I was pretty lucky...
Damn I can't wait! I've been wanting to see them live since I was 15!

Jono Russell

Bench
yeh i got my tickets for both shows yaya :) the first one has sold out and the second one would still have some left though better be quick.

Jono Russell

Bench
personalyy i start to wonder why such a big band like blink would play at the hordon pavillion instead fo a bigger venue such as the entertainment center. the only possible reason that i can think of is they are continue there take it to the small venues trent like they have done in america for some reason they want to go back to playing smaller venues like the old days. maybe it is a stupid idea because the could sell double the tickets even tripple at the entertainment center.

Anonymous

Juniors
Good news friends, I've got tickets for the first one so
nahnah.gif