What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blink concert goers!!

legallyblonde

Juniors
Hey punks!
First up, you dont like punk music, despise blink 182 or whatever else you are going to shit stir about....please please please DONT!! ;-)

I know there is a handful from the forum that are going or even have been to their blink concerts ... so I decided to make a thread for us, because if you are anything like me you are bloody excited!

Friends of mine just came back from the concert in melbourne on Thursday night and said it was brilliant.

Support acts - Brand new and Gyroscope.

Looking forward to the 19th thats for sure, hope I dont get to hammered in the mosh pit!!
\\:D/ Have a good one guys!

legallyblonde

Juniors
Sunday, March 14, 2004;

Blink 182 Pull Out
The rest of the tour has had to be cancelled with drummer Travis Barker suffering a leg injury on Friday night, he still managed to play the Adelaide show . Blink 182 will not be appearing at Rock-It Festival in Perth today either. Stay tuned for more news to come about refunds and all the rest . As soon as we know the details we will let you know

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah my gf is obsessed with them... I don't like that idea. I just had the great task of ringing her and telling her... Ohh it's going to haunt me.

legallyblonde

Juniors
no news yet knightmare....keep lookin on their website throughout the week.

We all went down for happy hour at the pub and drowned our shattered punk sorrows lol...im so bummed i wont get to see them :cry: however they are loyal to their fans and id say will definatley come back and finish the tour when his foot has healed!
Heres for hoping. Get well Trav.

BJ

Juniors
so is it definate.. has ticketek confirmed it? i tried looking on the blink site but nothing

legallyblonde

Juniors
Same old same old being said....but not yet officially confirmed on the website.

"Bad news Blink 182 fans, unfortunatly the rest of the tour has had to be cancelled with drummer Travis Barker suffering a leg injury on Friday night, he managed to soldier on and play the Adelaide show with his left leg but wouldnt be able to continue on for the tour so unfortunatly they will not be continuing on. We'll have more information as it comes to hand with details on refunding tickets and perhaps some Brand New shows, but at this stage kids, hold onto your tickets, Perth people Blink will not be appearing at Rock-It Festival in Perth today either. Stay tuned."

That was taken from bombsellzine.com - they are on the road with blink.

legallyblonde

Juniors
all i can say is i heard it on the radio, read it on a few different punk sites (but not the official blink site) but have read threads on the blink site from fans saying its true (who were at the adelaide concert.)

how fuct that I started the thread for our excitement...and now its ended in sadness.
Poor us!

Anonymous

Juniors
supersoniceagle said:
Can anyone confirm this 100%?

When I found out I called all my mates and one of them was going to ring Ticketek and if he had good news he was going to ring back.

No phonecall :cry: