What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blockbuster Preview League Game

Electric_Eels

Juniors
Thought some of you people would be interested in reading Blockbusters' preview of "Rugby League 2004" - as the header for it reads.

Preview is on Pg 26 of the October "Entertainment" magazine.

---- START

RUGBY LEAGUE 2004

'Available Oct/Nov'

Hot on the heels of last months Electronic Arts game comes Tru Blu Entertainment's Rugby League . This all-new game - built from the ground up- lovingly re-creates all the hype and excitement of the real thing, and throws players headfirst into the often dangerous world of professional rugby. Here are the features on what could be a groudbreaking sports sim- or another run-of-the-mill oh-so-average game. Let me know your thoughts after you've given it a thrashing at steve.russell@blockbuster.com

Features

*Over 400 NRL players
* Jerseys for both home and away with sponsors' logos intact.
* 35 teams with official licences
* Beautiful graphics with player likeness.
* Real life and dynamic crowd sizes and sound effects.
* Bone crushing tackles, sidesteps, fend offs and offloads.
* 25 realistic stadiums
* 5 difficulty levels
* Sin bins
* Play-by-play commentary by Channel 9's Andrew Voss
* Referee speech by Steve Clark
* Statistics supplied by NRL stats.

Players-
1-8 PS2, 1-4 XBOX

Tournaments
* NRL telstra premiership
* State of Origin Series 2003
* City v Country Series 2003
* International Test matches.

---- END

Dammit! I want this game now!

TripleM

Juniors
Well, the thing I like best about it was their "available Oct/Nov"! Someone got the facts right..

TripleM

Juniors
And how do you know this when the people that are making the game don't know themselves? And please don't tell me you saw some sign a shop put up, shops don't know either.

*sigh*

eelman03

Juniors
TripleM said:
And how do you know this when the people that are making the game don't know themselves? And please don't tell me you saw some sign a shop put up, shops don't know either.

*sigh*

you are a Neville Nobody!!!!

eelman03

Juniors
KINGLING said:
eelman03 said:
14th November will be the release date.
Dickhead.

mate your from Nth Qld.............whos the dic khead?

the date is direct from the Aussie distrubutor..................ass wipe............

you should have known that , i told your mum while i was with her last night......................

TripleM

Juniors
Oh excellent. If you can be 100% sure of it being 14th of november from the aussie distributor, then we get it way earlier :D the nz distributor says 23 october!
Woohoo! Thanks eelman.

:roll: :roll:

Kasper

Bench
eelman03 said:
KINGLING said:
eelman03 said:
14th November will be the release date.
Dickhead.

mate your from Nth Qld.............whos the dic khead?

the date is direct from the Aussie distrubutor..................ass wipe............

you should have known that , i told your mum while i was with her last night......................
I think you need to step outside and take a big breath of fresh air to calm down.............oh you live in sydney you would only be breathing in polluted air f**king up your brain even more. Oi mate how could you have been with my mum last night as you pointed out I am from North Queensland. Also she doesn't like pinny fat nerds therefore you couldn't fo been with her.

Latest posts