What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues News: Fulton out, replaced with...

butchmcdick

Immortal
as a Qld fan I think this is a terrible mistake

I expect US style riots in the streets of Brisbane tonight when this news gets out

Hang in there Bob, you'll always be a Qld legend mate

Your selections of Buhrer, Merrit and Dylan Walker will always be remembered fondly north of the border

some11

Referee
Great, now the token Manly pick will be actual guns like the Trbojevic brothers.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Not great. Sterlo is susceptible to some dud choices. Here is his team for Origin 1 last year

1. Matt Moylan, 2. Josh Dugan, 3. Jack Bird, 4. Michael Jennings, 5. Blake Ferguson, 6. James Maloney, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. Aaron Woods, 9. Michael Ennis, 10. James Tamou, 11. Boyd Cordner, 12. Josh Jackson, 13. Beau Scott Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin, 15. Bryce Cartwright, 16. David Klemmer, 17. Andrew Fifita.

Dugan on the wing? Beau Scott? Mitchell Pearce?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not great. Sterlo is susceptible to some dud choices. Here is his team for Origin 1 last year

1. Matt Moylan, 2. Josh Dugan, 3. Jack Bird, 4. Michael Jennings, 5. Blake Ferguson, 6. James Maloney, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. Aaron Woods, 9. Michael Ennis, 10. James Tamou, 11. Boyd Cordner, 12. Josh Jackson, 13. Beau Scott Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin, 15. Bryce Cartwright, 16. David Klemmer, 17. Andrew Fifita.

Dugan on the wing? Beau Scott? Mitchell Pearce?

OVP

Coach
Finally eels players might get the recognition they deserve
I+will+find+an+use+for+this+sometime+_39f2634d0ed044dd884891200737a35d.png

Latest posts