What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Sheds - Now with Hot Water!

Monk

Referee
These Bloody Queenslanders think they can come into our Forum, type in our threads and sleep with our women just because they have less teeth and a lower IQ! Well I won't allow it! Join me, in the Forum 7's battle of the ages, where we shall be victorious and bring honour to our State! It won't be easy, and you may get a scrape or two, but gosh darnit you'll be a hero.

So yeh, if that didn't motivate you I don't know what will. Who's down to throw on some blue and write till their arm is sore?

NOTE: No Queensland luvin', Maroon wearin' dirtbags allowed.

It's 3 a side with two reserves. Show me some Love.

Sexiest Squad Around:
Monk (c)
TBA
TBA

Bench
TBA
TBA

Monk

Referee
Whoa, well that's 5 right there.

Could everyone let me know if they want to start or be a benchie?

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm easy either way. I'll mull over a couple of ideas and get something written on Friday or Saturday (fulltime is Sunday right?), but if it's not needed then I'll happily save it for the next club match :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lawn is mown. And article is in.

Great stuff 'Nut. :thumn

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Great articles guys, i'm about halfway through mine, it's different to what I usually write, but it's a pretty fun article to write, and why not have a bit of fun?