What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?

Iafeta

Referee
Whole Lotta Axl Rosie?

GnR played that out here on their last tour with Angus, was awesome.

Personally I like Brian. I’m a rarity in that one of my favourite albums was the Razors Edge. And frankly, more the other songs. And by other songs I mean not just Thunderstruck.

captain kaos

Juniors
Bon Scott hands down. It's not even a contest.

Nobody wants to listen to a 1980s Dragons fullback sing do they?

footy75

Bench
Anyone who just wants to try to be a hipster and say AC/DC are just for bogans please don’t bother.

You won't hear that in North or South America where this band is truly respected and loved by the masses and the first thing they associate with Australia.

It's what the 'cool' people in Australia say.

As for the original question..both are superstars in their own way. Love Bon...but Brian's vocals on the Back in Black album are perfect.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
FYI, there is an excellent book on Bon by Jesse Fink called Bon:The Last Highway and there are facebook forums dedicated to Bon, I grew up as a teenager in the 70's so it's Bon over Brian for me.